Blood Bowl 7s board finished!
Well, I’ve finally finished it! It has been alot of work over the past few weeks, but I have really enjoyed chipping away at it. You can check out some more photos here. You can click on the photos to make them larger! 🙂
In retrospect, I’m glad that I took my time on it as I think it may have been a bit of an overload if I had tried to get it done all in two or three sittings.
I have learnt alot of new techniques throughout the project and would reccommend that anyone that loves Blood Bowl and likes to dabble in terrain building, should give this a go! 🙂
New photos of Mighty Armies units
I’ve been busy painting since it’s been very cold and rainy the last few days and have got a few more bases done. I also found some spare 15mm Frogs from East Riding Miniatures and decided to base them up for Mighty Armies.
For my 28mm MA, I have added a photo of a Warrior Frog Heroic Spearmen unit. For 15mm MA, I have added photos of the Frog General, Frog Shaman and Frog Monster units. You can view them all in the Mighty Armies section here.
Man O War
This is a game that I always wanted to get into, but have had a really hard time finding any miniatures to get started. It seems I always get pipped at the post for most of the ebay auctions! 🙂
Good proxies are not particularly easy to come by, but some people on the Sea of Claws Yahoo Group have done some outstanding scratch built ships. This is something that I would love to have a crack at one day, but am not confident… yet. 🙂
I did find a company, Green Forest Trading Co, that sell some really cool Reptilian fleet and an Undead fleet. The Reptilian fleet are a little on the large size, but are still cool models. The Undead ones look fantastic and I will be getting a small fleet of them shortly. Models were never made for these two fleets, so for now, the other fleets can wait 😉
The Gargadon was an easy conversion. All that was required was a plastic Skink model from Games Workshop’s Lizardmen army. I snipped the tail off and the body half way, just above the waist. Then I sanded down where the arms would normally glue on so that it looked rounded instead of flat.
I then glued it to a small flat 25mm round base and painted it.
I have designed some banners to attach to the ships ‘masts’ (I don’t think they are masts on these boats, but I don’t know the correct term), but haven’t attached them yet.
Look for more work on Man O War in the coming weeks! 🙂