Finished Blood Bowl Dugouts

1 07 2008

I just finished painting my two Blood Bowl 7s Dugouts.

Here is a photo of one of them with my Frogfolk team waiting for the game to start. (Notice the Frogfolk Drummer at the top of the dugout showing that it is the Frogfolk’s dugout)

All I did was drybrush Raven Grey (British paints sample pot) followed by a drybrush of CB Windspray (British paints sample pot).

If anyone out there gives this a go, please let me know. I’d love to see the results! 🙂

– Ben.

Enjoy.

Advertisements

Actions

Information

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s




%d bloggers like this: